Kentucky Employment Law Attorney
• Employment Law. Andrew has represented both employees and employers in employment disputes which provides him with a litigation advantage when both prosecuting and defending employment matters. Andrew’s litigation experience covers a broad range of employment issues including non-compete agreements, sexual harassment, Title VII and Kentucky Civil Rights Act discrimination claims, wrongful termination, retaliation, unemployment insurance appeal hearings, wage and hour disputes, and arbitration agreements and proceedings. Whether you are an employee or a business owner dealing with an employee issue – Andrew’s experience, expertise, and work ethic increase your chances of a positive outcome.
• Restaurant and Hospitality Industry. Andrew worked his way up in the restaurant industry from washing dishes to general manager. This past work experience instilled a strong work ethic which is evidenced by Andrew’s extreme preparation before every deposition, hearing, and trial. As a former restaurant and bar manager, Andrew knows the nuances and needs of the restaurant community and his client list includes many locally owned restaurants and bars. Andrew has defended small business restaurants from charges in front of the EEOC, ABC, and in Circuit Court.
• Personal Injury. Andrew Weeks and Lawrence & Lawrence, PLLC spend zero dollars a year on billboards, radio, or television commercials. We spend our time, effort, and attention on maximizing the return of every single case. We do not have to value any of our cases based on the cost of the next advertising campaign. We have achieved favorable results for plaintiffs injured in car, truck, and premise liability cases. Because our firm also defends insurance claims, we are in a unique position to maximize value and litigate your case. If you have truly been injured and want to make sure you receive full compensation for your injury, then contact Andrew and his team at Lawrence & Lawrence, PLLC.
• Business Services and Litigation. Andrew currently represents numerous medium and small size businesses from a variety of industries with issues including contract disputes, employment disputes, insurance issues, vendor disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, disputes between owners, contract negotiation, business planning, and contract drafting.
• Real Estate and Zoning. Andrew has assisted developers with various administrative and zoning issues including achieving zoning changes by representing clients through the application process and at hearings in front of the Louisville Metro Planning Commission. Andrew has also represented buyers, sellers, and real estate agents in real estate disputes including claims arising from a Seller’s Disclosure of Property Condition Form, property line disputes, adverse possession, easement issues, breach of contract, and fee disputes.
J.D., 2016, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, magna cum laude
University of Louisville Law Review, Online Content Editor, Volume 54
B.A., 2011, University of Louisville
Jefferson County Domestic Violence Intake Center
*Lawrence & Lawrence, PLLC offers special pricing to all Kentucky Restaurant Association members for industry related legal services.